FRESH MINING LTD offers cryptocurrency mining without having to buy any equipment. Instead of it you are buying mining hashpower from our industrial mining equipment supplier with its data centers located in Europe.
FRESH MINING LTD was created to ensure the effective mining and to provide professionals and newcomers with an access to the same quality resources as the industrial miners possess. Our cooperation with the industry leaders and access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, quickly made us one of the world‘s leading mining services.
As a FRESH MINING LTD customer, you can enjoy many benefits, including:
- Access to the world-class data centers and network boasting more than 200 PH/s
- Confidence that you receive only newly mined coins
- Automatic deposit of mined coins to your balance
It's pretty quick and easy. As soon as we receive a payment for your order, your contract will be added to your profile.
When you are paying one-time payment, you are receiving hashpower according to your contract terms and duration.
You can earn up to 3% daily depending on the hashrate that you purchase. Our company offers transparent and fixed mining contracts without any hidden fees. All the mined coins will be automatically added to your balance.
You can use “profit calculator” on our homepage to see how you can calculate your earnings.
If you were an individual miner there would be always a possibility that your mining hardware could crash, slow down or completely break. Using our platform you will never face any issues like these.
- Bitcoins: you can buy Bitcoin on any online exchanger:
- Perfect Money
- Payeer (Visa/Mastercard/Maestro/Mir, Qiwi Wallet, Yandex Money, Advcash, Tether USDT, Ripple)
- Altcoins (Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dogecoin and Dash)
Yes, you can pay with any credit/debit card via Payeer Processing. Log into your account, go to "Buy Hashpower" page and select Payeer payment system, then follow the instructions on the next page.
No, we do not charge any additional fees. You can use profit calculator on our homepage to see the exact profit that you will receive.
Newly mined coins are credited to your balance once per day (every 24 hours) for the previous mining day.
Our minimum withdrawal amount is 0.0005 BTC. You can request a withdrawal any time.
Mining starts automatically after the deposit is added to your account. Mined coins are credited automatically to the customer's balance once a day for the previous mining day.
Please use this link I can't access my account. Also you can find it on the Login page under the sign in form.
In order to make a withdrawal:
- Sign In to your account
- Go to menu item "Balance - Withdrawal"
- Choose type of coins
- Enter amount
- Choose your wallet (or enter new wallet)
- Click on the withdraw button
- Our minimum withdrawal amount is 0.0005 BTC. You can request a withdrawal any time. Withdrawal requests are processed instantly
When you enabled 2-step verification, the system generated 10 backup codes for you that you can use without requesting the Google Authenticator service.
Use these backup codes to disable 2-step verification:
- Enter a 6-digit combination from the list of backup codes into the box requiring the Google Authenticator code. Remember that each combination can be used only once.
- Go to “Settings” tab in your menu at the top, then “Security” tab at the left, and click the “Turn Off” button under the text “2-Step Verification ENABLED”.
If you have no backup codes saved, please contact our customer support for help.
Please log into your account, click on Buy Hashpower button and then select "Spend From Account Balance".
This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synchronized correctly. To make sure that you have the correct time:
- Go to the main menu in the Google Authenticator app
- Click Settings (in some mobile OSes this menu item is missing, and this step should be skipped)
- Click Time Correction for codes
- Click "Sync now"
The app will confirm that the time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to sign in. The synchronization will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app and will not change your device's Date & time settings.